The Cessna 182T Skylane is a more powerful variant of the 182 with a 235h engine.
This is the first aircraft equipped with the new G1000 by Carenado
- Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD)
- KFC225 autopilot
- New and improved multi-function scroll support
- Volumetric side view prop effect.
- 3D stereo sounds.
- Exclusive Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD)
- Terrain Awareness map mode
- Different declutter levels
- Advance menus and cursor with scroll wheel, click/hold or /drag
- Aux- Trip Planning Window
- Checklist mode
- Crisp, vector-based water data
- Pop-up windows can be resized and moved around the screen
- Pristine scroll wheel support
- FPS-friendly terrain map
- KFC225 autopilot integrated with the G1000
- 350 pixels / meter textures
- 3D gauges
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- 3D stereo effects, such as outside sounds entering open windows.
- Customizable panel for controlling window transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and turbine inlet/exhaust covers.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries + 1 HD Blank livery
- Carenado G1000 PDF
- CT182T Emergency Checklist PDF
- CT182T Normal Procedures PDF
- CT182T Performance Tables PDF
- CT182T Reference PDF
- KFC225 Autopilot PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF