THIS ADDON CONTAINS MINIATURE R/C (Radio Controlled) HELICOPTER MODEL.
The VSKYLABS ‘RC-PILOT’: Carbon Gunship 950 is an advanced simulation of a 1:7 scale Turbine powered Radio Controlled Helicopter model. The Carbon Gunship 950 is a ‘950’ scale model helicopter, meaning that each of its main blades span is about 950 mm, give or take. It is powered by a miniature gas turbine power unit which drives the rotors by utilizing turbo-shaft power, where the Main rotor rotates at a maximum threshold of about 900-1000 rpm.
The highly defined VSL Carbon Gunship 950 simulation is powered by X-Plane’s latest Experimental Flight Model environment. There are no “shortcuts” or other synthetic aids in its flight model design, and in fact it is a fully-featured miniature helicopter simulation in X-Plane which covers all aerodynamics and physics phenomenons and aspects that are being simulated in the full-scale helicopter simulation in X-Plane.
Although X-Plane is not a dedicated RC model simulation software, The highly engineered VSKYLABS Carbon Gunship 950 can be flown with high realism, both in the 2-d and VR environments.
The VSL Carbon Gunship 950 features several unique/custom features that will allow easier ‘RC operation style’ in X-Plane.
The VSL Carbon Gunship 950 includes a ‘Gyro’ mode, intended for the beginner RC pilot who is making his first steps into flying RC helicopters.
- VSKYLABS 'RC-PILOT' project: built around the powerful, native X-Plane's 'Experimental Flight Model' environment.
- Highly defined Turbine helicopter simulation scaled down to 1:7 (950 size), with true-to-life RC specs.
- On-screen operations: Easy and straightforward operation of the model, including flight reset, auto-start and shutdown and other operations without the need to go through menus…
- ‘Gyro Assisted’ mode: Two flight controls modes - ‘Easy’ and ‘Professional’. Perfect for beginner RC helicopter pilots first steps.
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready.
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- STMA Autoupdater is included: Project updates are fast and efficient!
- Project under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support system.