The Beechcraft Premier IA is a light business jet aircraft designed to compete with the CitationJet series.
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Fully customized in-depth annunciator logic/aural warning logic/throttle logic with functioning latches, optimized for VR.
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including distance effects, realistic prop reversal effects, etc.
- Custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic
- Extensive VR support
- Extensive HDR lighting with gimballed 3D lights and dynamically illuminated ice lights for amazing night lighting effects
- Includes pressurization and oxygen system
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine design optimized for XP11.30’s jet engine model
- *Support for “librain” plugin (Requires separate plugin install)
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows
Proline21 avionics and Systems
- Exclusive Custom Proline21 avionics system, all featuring detachable pop-up windows
- Integrated FMS with detachable pop-up window (Laminar default)
- Custom Autopilot with detachable pop-up window