- High quality 3D model
- High, medium or low skids
- Floats version
- Firefighting module
- Several objects for external load operations.
- PBR textures
- High quality 4K textures
- VR ready
- Black and also white panel and interior
- Nothing beats the sound of a helicopter sound
in real live so we are using High quality professionally recorded sounds
to give you a realistic experience, every switch and knob, doors, guns,
blade slap, engine and rotor sound is there.
- Vibrations play a big role on helicopters, the
Nimbus UH-1 is full of animations and vibrations.
- Accurate systems simulation, fuel, electric
and hydraulic systems are simulated, all the logic of switches, warnings
and annunciators is present.
- Accurate handling and flight characteristics
- Accurate performance based on performance
- Realistic night lightning with custom lights
- Particle system.
- 8 liveries and a white one for repaints.
- SASL powered
A highly requested feature is now available, easily
create fires and then fight them with your helicopter, use the belly tank or
the bambi bucket to extinguish them.
- Windows for managing maintenance, weight and
balance, doors and accessories, joystick position, copilot, configuration
Chose the equipment you want installed on your
helicopter, firefighting (bambi or tank), crop dusting, medical, hoists, modern
or classic radios, basket, bubble window and modernized tail are some of the
- if you want a more realistic experience you
can choose if you want the helicopter to require maintenance with time and
usage, depending on how you fly and engine exceedance the mechanical
components will degrade and performance will be affected.
- We created a "copilot" module that
will allow you to hand over control and forget about flying so you
can move to the back, enjoy the view, the sound or even use the side
Weight and balance:
- A graphic interface gives you the chance to
modify the cargo, passengers, fuel and CG, handling of the helicopter will
change depending on the CG lateral and longitudinal position.
Doors and accessories:
- Doors opened or closed, wire cutter or
not.....customize it as you want.
- Checklist are easily accessible through the
menu on the left, this window will also allow you to see some performance
Joystick position indicator:
- A small window on the right bottom corner will
show the position of your controls, it seems simple but is a very good way
to refine your flight technique.