The King of bush planes: Water, Land and Snow!
Owners of the previous DHC-2 by STMA can buy this new XP11 model for only $12.50. Look at your original invoice for coupon code or send an email to email@example.com
New X-Plane 11 Model
- Flight Model optimized for X-Plane 11
- STMA Dock
- Preflight group with tug
- Optional canoe for float model
- New panel mount GNS430
- New modern autopilot
Incredible Virtual cockpit
- Fully 3D animated. Animated pilot, controls, surfaces. Use of manipulators
Accurate flight model
- Data used from the type Certificate Data Sheet (TCDS) and from the pilot operating handbook (POH)
- Based on real pilot's experience
3 models in one easy package
5 exciting liveries
- Animated retractable skis, Animated amphibious floats (Includes a detachable canoe), and a "wheels" Beaver
- Atlin Air, Army SAR, Moe's Fishing., Alaska Air Taxi, and LoneWolf.
- Flight model optimized and tested by Alaska bush pilots.
- Goodway and FSE compatible
- A totally redesigned and updated 3D cockpit & cabin with animated:
- flight controls, trim wheels, cockpit and cabin doors.
- engine primer, wobble pump, emergency fuel shutoff and more
- Dynamic rheostat-controlled cockpit and instrument lighting
- Checklister checklist
The Beaver now displays either a panel-mount RealityXP (RXP) GTN750 navigation unit or the stock X-Plane GNS530 unit under the following conditons. If the conditions are not met only the stock GNS unit displays.
- The model is installed on a WindowsPC (RXP products are Windows Only).
- You have purchased and installed the RXP GTN750 subscription.
- The appropriate RXP plugin has been installed in the X-Plane\Resources\Plugins folder.
- The stock X-plane navigation unit will continue to display until the RXP unit is activated (Example: Overhead Menu -> Reality XP GTN -> GTN1 -> GTN750).
- To revert to the stock GNS unit, simply deselect the RXP unit from the menu.