The Dornier Do 228 is a twin-turboprop STOL utility aircraft. capable of transporting up to 19 passengers or various cargoes. It is powered by a pair of Garrett TPE331 turboprop engines. The Do 228 is commonly classified as a Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL)-capable aircraft, being capable of operating from rough runways and in hot climates, this capability has been largely attributed to the type's supercritical wing which generates large amounts of lift at slow speeds. The Do 228 is typically promoted for its versatility, low operational costs, and a high level of reliability. [Wikipedia]
- Version 1.2
- Developed for X-Plane 11
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections).
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Support for RealityXP's GTN750 (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available).
- VR compatible click spots.
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximun accuracy.
Included in the package
- 6 HD liveries - 1 HD Blank livery
- DO228 Emergency Checklist PDF - DO228 Normal Checklist PDF
- DO228 Performance Tables PDF - DO228 Reference PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF - DO228 Multi Function Display PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF