## New Features
* Added X-Plane 12 support: new rain effects, fixed light strengths & minor internal stuff
* Added display reversion (the button is disabled in X-Plane 11, but will still trigger in a display failure)
* Added an optional border around the display pop-outs with the appropriate dials & buttons (WIP)
* Added persistence: The aircraft will now restore its state (including location, altitude & speed) if initially loaded within 5nm of its last save.
* Added a proper settings window
* Some switches that previously had no manipulators and animations now have manipulators and animations, such as the cabin heat, trim, and AP disconnect switches.
## Minor Changes
* Added IVAO Altitude support for radio transmit & receive flags
* Modified the gear suspension & steering
* Internal graphics wrapper was overhauled; should render text a lot more competently now
* Overhauled internal code managing the G1000 modifications
* Fixed flap lights
* Fixed the automatic engine start command not working
* Fixed cockpit view in X-Plane 11
* Attempt to fix wonky engine load controller