Now for X-Plane 12 ( and XP11)
The DA20’s graceful lines and sporty looks belie its utility and durability. An incredibly fun aircraft to fly, the DA20-C1 earns its stripes in worldwide high utilization flight training day in and day out. It has been the standard and sole US Airforce pilot candidate initial flight screening aircraft for the past decade.
Flight schools worldwide appreciate the DA20’s robustness, performance, ramp appeal and economy of operation. It’s used to train from first flight through night VFR and IFR (in VMC), including instructor ratings, thanks to the spin certification.
Its generous useful load, even well equipped, ample fuel capacity and comfortable cockpit make it a favorite of instructors, students and flight school operators alike. In continuous production for over 20 years, the DA20 has more than proven itself, with the accumulated experience of millions of flight hours, flown in all operating extremes, shaping the current model. Unless you absolutely need 4 seats, the DA20-C1 is the best trainer value on the market, bar none.
For private pilots, the pure exhilaration of flight in a DA20, coupled with convenient ground handling, low maintenance and operating costs, means that it’s easy to enjoy flying anytime, alone or with a friend. (diamondaircraft.com)
- 3 cockpits to fly
- G500 instrument included. you will need to purchase or have purchased to use.
- Left seat piloting
- Right seat piloting
- Animated 3d parts
- Pilot figures both male and female that will load with added payload weight. flying light and the female pilot will load. fly heavier for the male pilot.
- Custom airfoil
- Custom sounds
- Easy to make your own liveries with the blank livery included
- International tail numbered liveries included or add your own to an existing livery
- A link is provided in the User Manual to download a complete flight manual from diamond's website
- Canopy opens and closes with a mouse click
- Window vents that open with a mouse click
- Preflight menu
- Wheel fairing options to add/remove
- Tie downs, remove before flight flags, and chocks
- Flight Sim Economy file so you can fly there right out of the box
- Librain equipped for rain effects on the windscreen for windows vulcan
- S Tec 55 Auto Pilot
- Garmin 430 GPS with pop out or use in 3d environment