DÃ¼sseldorf Airport (German: Flughafen DÃ¼sseldorf; until March 2013 DÃ¼sseldorf International Airport; IATA: DUS, ICAO: EDDL) is the international airport of DÃ¼sseldorf, the capital of the German state North Rhine-Westphalia.
It is located approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) north of downtown DÃ¼sseldorf, and some 20 kilometres (12 mi) south-west of Essen in the Rhine-Ruhr area, Germany's largest metropolitan area.
DÃ¼sseldorf is the third largest airport in Germany after Frankfurt and Munich handling 23.5 million passengers in 2016.
It is a hub for Air Berlin and Eurowings and has Lufthansa's only long-haul route (to Newark) outside of its hubs in Frankfurt and Munich.
The airport features three passenger terminals and two runways and is able to handle wide-body aircraft up to the Airbus A380.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom rport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance