Hannover Airport (IATA: HAJ, ICAO: EDDV) is the international airport of Hannover, capital of the German state of Lower Saxony. The ninth largest airport in Germany, it is in Langenhagen, 11 km north of Hannover. The airport has flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations, and serves as a base for Eurowings, Condor, SunExpress Deutschland and TUI fly Deutschland.
Hannover Airport has three passenger terminal concourses named Terminals A, B, and C. The landside areas with shops, restaurants, and travel agents are interconnected, but each has its separate airside area with a few more facilities. Terminals A and B each have six boarding gates equipped with jet bridges, while Terminal C has eight of them. Additional bus gates are available in each concourse. Terminal A underwent a major refurbishment as the first concourse from April 2013 and reopened on 9 July 2014.
The additional Terminal D to the east of the main terminal is a rebuilt hangar which is exclusively used by the Royal Air Force to transport British troops to and from Northern Germany.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance