Rovaniemi airport (EFRO) is the third busiest airport in Finland. Located in the north of Finland, it serves as Lapland's main airport and therefor experiences a large amount of traffic during the Christmas season. Many airlines fly into Rovaniemi from all over Europe during the winter months. As well as this, Finnair operate a regular flight from Helsinki all year round.
FLY X Simulations Rovaniemi Rebooted offers a high detailed and accurate rendition of Rovaniemi airport. Rovaniemi Rebooted is the only scenery for flight simulation that includes the recent terminal expansion.
- High detail and accurate buildings
- PBR materials for both buildings and ground textures
- High detail terminal interior
- Ultra-high resolution textures
- Custom made Autogate jetways (requires autogate plugin)
- A winter mode with snow effects that cover the airport.
- Custom trees