Rayskala Airfield is an airfield in Rayskala, Loppi, Finland, about 23 kilometers (14 mi) west of Loppi center and 37 kilometers (23 mi) east of Forssa town centre. It is the largest sports aviation center in the Nordic countries and one of the busiest general aviation airfields in Finland. It is also home to the Finnish Sports Aviation Academy.
Rayskala Airfield hosted World Gliding Championships in 1976 and 2014, Junior World Gliding Championships in 2009, and European Gliding Championships in 1996 and 2005
- High resolution realworld buildings textures
- 25cm/pix aerialimages
- 4km square area modeled
- Animated car traffic
- Custom ground textures in runaways,taxiways and grass.
- Custom 3D vegetation with some animation.
- Many little details, like camping area, Hotel, Crew sauna, Rayskala village shop, all traffic/road sings.
- Included WED XML file, for own customization.