Bristol International Airport (EGGD) is situated in North Somerset (UK) and serves the south-west. Serving nearly 9 million passengers every year it’s one of the busiest airports in the UK, with flights serving most of the world.
Bristol is a significant airport for the Pilot Plus team, and this marks the beginning of our new Definitive range! Definitive products are our most bespoke and intricate environments, providing an unrivaled simulation experience with no compromise.
- Our Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
World Traffic 3 Features:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations