Liverpool John Lennon Airport (IATA: LPL, ICAO: EGGP) is an international airport serving North West England.
Originally called Speke Airport, in 2001 the airport was renamed after Liverpudlian musician John Lennon of The Beatles.
Passenger numbers have increased almost ten-fold since the mid-1990′s, with the Airport moving from 20th to the 12th busiest airport in the UK. The airport handled just over 5 million passengers 2018.
- Highly detailed airport Liverpool John Lennon Airport (IATA: LPL, ICAO: EGGP) is an international airport serving North West England.
- Using PBR Materials
- High resolution terrain coverage of the airport and surroundings with custom autogen
- High resolution ground textures
- Custom surroundings
- Realistic 3D night lightning
- Animated airport vehicles, cars.
- 3D Grass
- Compatibility with ORBX TrueEarth Great Britain Central