Billund Airport EKBI, BLL is situated in central Jutland and is Denmark's second largest airport after Copenhagen Airport EKCH. Billund Airport opened in 1964 and has continuously expanded since then. The airport has a passenger terminal of 40,000 m2, which is designed to handle 3.5 million passengers a year and the airport is sending its passengers to destinations all over the world with many departures each day.
- Billund Airport EKBI, BLL airport scenery
- Animated jetways (SAM plugin needed)
- Working Visual Docking Guidance System (SAM plugin needed)
- Custom modeled airport vehicles
- Photoreal ground imagery
- Custom modeled vegetation, grass, trees
- City of Billund scenery (Legoland not included)
note: This product is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please
contact Vidan Design for commercial licenses inquiries.