Luxembourg Findel Airport (IATA: LUX, ICAO: ELLX) is the main airport in Luxembourg.
It is Luxembourg's only international airport and is the only airport in the country with a paved runway. It is located 3.25 NM (6.02 km; 3.74 mi) east of Luxembourg City. In 2015, it handled 2,687,086 passengers.
By cargo tonnage, Findel ranked as Europe's fifth-busiest and the world's 28th-busiest in 2010.
Luxair, Luxembourg's international airline, and cargo airline Cargolux have their head offices on the airport property
- Custom taxiways and airport lights
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution photo scenery near airport and city
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Runway reflection effect
- Volumetric ground effect textures
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated gates (AutoGate plugin by Marginal)
- Animated ground vehicles
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance