The scenery EPKK Krakow Airport is the largest regional airport and 2nd international airport in Poland. The operational area of the airport covers south-eastern Poland inhabited by around 7.9 million people within 100 km of the airport. The airport is located in the south of Poland
Krakow Airport is equipped with the ILS, NDB, and DVOR navigation systems. In the direction 25, an ALPA-ATA cat. II approach lighting system with flashing lights installed. In the direction 07, there is a simplified IDMAN approach lighting system. The airport apron equals 90,000m2 and currently provides space for 19 C-code and 4 D-code aircraft.
- EPKK International airport, completely new HD buildings with all detailed,
- New Terminal, Tower, Hangars buildings.
- Military Apron included (8th Airlift Base) with static aircraft, C295M and F-16 Polish Air Force.
- Animated jetways and docking guidance system Autogate by Marginal.
- High resolution ground textures.
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- Animated custom ground vehicles
- Optimized for excellent performance
- EPKK charts by LIDO.