EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP v2 is a highly detailed scenery of EPWA Chopin airport in Warsaw, Poland.
Warsaw Chopin Airport (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA) is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland's capital. As Poland's largest (covering an impressive 834 hectares of land) and busiest airport, Warsaw Chopin handles just under 40% of the country's air passenger traffic. Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour. The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilded many times in the history. Currently it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
- High quality EPWA Warsaw Chopin airport with up-to-date terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Static aircraft, 3D static and walking people, terminal interiors, ground service vehicles, detailed horizontal and vertical signs, animated elevators
- X-Plane native HDR lighting
- AutoGate animated jetways with safedocks (VGDS)
- XP11 AI/ATC compatibility and animated ground traffic
- Custom-made charts
- Fully compatible with Warsaw City XP
Changes in V2
- Most up-to-date airport layout
- XP11 AI/ATC compatibility
- Lighting done from scratch
- Helicopter apron
- All gates with moving jetways and VGDS
- New ground traffic
- New specular maps for all objects
- New vertical signs
- New static aircraft
- Animated elevators at some gates
- Walking people inside the terminal
- Many smaller issue fixed like autogen, default roads etc.