The Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante or ‘Bandit’ version P1, is a turboprop aircraft with capacity 15-21 passengers, for civil or military use, developed by Brazilian manufacturer Embraer.
Revamped and Optimized for X-Plane 11
- Improved Flight Model for XP11
- New PBR textures on both Interior and Exterior
- Many new features
- VR Compatible
New Ultra-High quality 3D model
- Realistic 3D night lights effects on panel , cockpit and passenger cabin
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Tested by real pilots.
- All Systems simulation
- Realistic simulation of all switches
- Caps for turbine inlet, outlet and pitot
- GPU (Ground Power Unit) available
- New exterior objects
- Air Conditioner simulation, including a nice sound that react to vent directions
- Prop Disc effects feature 3D holographic side view, which changes depending on prop settings
- Fully articulated and animated sun visors
- Wx radar simulation
- Failures simulation (Engine Fire, Over Torque, Electrical Failures, Landing Gear, etc)
- Original Autopilot installed and realistic behavior
- Pop-up menus for Autopilot and Checklist
- Manual landing gear actuator
- Laminar’s GNS430/530
- Clickable external areas for increased interactivity.
- Refuel the aircraft by clicking on the fuel inlet, a pie slider make it very easy
- Open cargo compartment and Passenger Door from exterior
- A menu on the nose for inserting or removing motor covers, wheel block, pitot cover, safety cones, GPU and support in the tail. These items can be inserted or removed also by clicking on them.
- A customization menu allow to set few equipment like (HF-Antenna, Tail-plane with 10º dihedral and enable/disable Failures) all in real-time with no need to restart the sim.
- Over +50 sounds included
- 3D directional sounds - Compatible with Rapture3D plugin (same used by codemasters)
- Custom sounds for switches, buttons and circuit breakers
- Realistic exterior and interior sounds - Simulation of all the Horns