- Autothrottle toggle button - was inoperative in some situations. - fixed
- Unexplained zero percent TRS (Thrust Reduction Setting) on cruise - fixed
- Improved TRS page functionality - all functions will cancel AUTO, and AUTO will now always show the correct current TRS setting
- CLB may now be selected during departure, even if FLAPS 1 or FLAPS 2 are still deployed.
- Slightly increased CLB thrust for slightly better climb performance
- Reduced sensitivity to autopilot flyups when close to Vne. Also restricting flyup protection to descents.
- Fuel predictions on PROGRESS no longer vary wildly.
- MacOS CTD on cold/dark load attempts
- Bank angle mode does not revert to normal bank angle
- Fixed the V/L button on the FO side to work just like the one on the CA side
- Unable to close popped-out MFD screen - Fixed, you will always be able to click on the VSD to toggle the popup even with dropdown menus open
- Added pop up screens also to the FO side
- Added transmitting for VHF1 and VHF2 to the radios
- Increased the brightness of cockpit panel lights, so that they are more visible in XP12 during the day. Please use the dimming knobs to dim them down at night as they may appear too bright. This is a workaround while we wait for X-Plane 12 to render the cockpit brighter.
- Removed FD from the standby Display
- Windshield heater strips are a bit less dark to reflect the real color
- There was a black triangle next to the windshield heaters - fixed
- Takeoff VSpeeds Disappearing - Fixed
- BARO minimums limited to 2000 MSL - Fixed
- Minimums (including the bug on the tape) are not visible anymore when on the ground
- Fixed the CABIN PRESSURE HIGH
- Improved automatic the cabin pressure management.
- Cabin pressure rate change improved
- Added manual control of cabin pressure (the switch is not yet animated but it will work)
- Implemented CABIN PRESSURE DUMP switch
- EFB not loading on some versions of Linux - fixed
- Fuel capacity corrected in the perf databases for the E190 and E195
- Fixed cargo bays not being properly aligned with the doors
- The Cargo door opening instructions on the E170 AFT door fixed
- APU Switch should now be functional for the START position