AUTOPILOT & AUTOTHROTTLE
- The throttle animation was fixed. They are not separate and they move backward in reverse
- AT stability improved in X-Plane 12. Still not perfect, but should be much better now than before.
- The reaction of FLCH climb/descent rates slowed down a bit
- Engine Start at high temperatures fixed - Engines should now always start under normal conditions
- Flaps 1 and 2 now take much longer to extend, as per the real aircraft
- Fixed Fuel Crossfeed switch which wasn’t working
- The right Radio is now off in DC power, left one is powered
- Fixed sterile lights switch not moving on DC power
- Wing Ice Protection switch indication fixed
- Added a preceding zero to the altitude dial for FL values lower than FL100 as on the real aircraft
- The speed trend is now only displayed once the speed tape is live (above 30 kts)
- Fixed speed tape showing incorrect value while the aircraft is stationary in strong ground winds
- Fixed VS indication not clearing on the PFD when switching from VS to FLCH (VNAV) mode during the climb
- Enhanced the APPR1/APPR2 modes on the PFD
- Brake temperatures now display correctly, and the temperature now increases after braking. It will take around 15 minutes to cool off after applying full brakes on landing. This is only available in X-Plane 12.
- Fixed temperatures sometimes incorrectly showing 0°C on the ANTI ICE page
- Fixed last waypoint on missed approach missing identifier on VSD.
- Fixed crash when plugins provide bad TCAS aircrafts data.
- Fixed north-up map not orientated to true north on the PLAN.
- Fixed VSD focus waypoint out of order in some situations.
- Fixed reversed left/right of track indicator.
- Fixed CTD when perf available with no flight plan.
- Fixed TOD drawn over TOC on VSD with short flight plans.
- Fixed TOD position inaccurate on VSD with some flight path angles.
- Fixed OIL PRESS being too high in X-Plane 12
- Fuel flow for left engine displayed in tens, not single digits as on the real aircraft
- Fixed airport database filtering out non-IFR airports. There should be no more issues finding an airport
- Fixed: No explicit connection timeout set on libcurl requests. (For Linux users)
- Fixed: Status bar showed wrong day
- No smoking and seatbelt sounds no longer play when there is no battery power.
- Park brake sound now only makes sound when the handle moves.
- Fixed a typo that was preventing the oxygen supply test from working on the 190, 95, and Lineage.
- Interior APU sounds are now working as intended.
- Sound now fades in when sim is unpaused, or when returning from a menu screen.
- Added interior cabin electrical to the rear of the cabin.
- Added engine windmilling sound when engines are off (X-Plane 12 only)
- Added 1000, 500, 200, and 100 callouts. (Sounds generously provided by Mango Studios)
- Rebuilt the packs event to more closely match the functionality of the real plane
- Rebuilt avionic fans to be more consistent.
- Rebuilt touchdown sounds to happen independently as each gear touches down.
- Added interior engine start sounds.
- Fixed cabin/cockpit rattle sounds that were not playing properly.
- Yellow-Black stripes under engine starters not visible without FLOOD/STORM lights
- Revised all the VR hotspots for both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12