The E-Jets Family for X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11 sets a new standard for these regional jets in commercial flight simulation, and we are proud to finally give you a chance to experience a truly authentic version of the E-Jets. Sixteen real E-Jets pilots were involved in the development of these products, and it took us nearly nine years to gain the knowledge and skills needed to create these unprecedented add-ons.
With real-world routes under an hour, the E-Jets Family allows you to maximize your time in the sim. Shorter flights mean more engagement and more fun.
We are committed to giving you a great flight sim experience across the board. We have spent thousands of hours making sure that every aspect of our products reaches an unprecedented level of quality compared to our previous E-Jets.
For a detailed product description, please visit our website.
Systems & Autopilot
- All the main aircraft systems were developed based on the real aircraft and from the input of real E-Jet pilots.
- Custom autopilot modes were developed, including LNAV and VNAV.
- Exact one-to-one high-resolution rendition of the PFD, MFD and EICAS screens, incorporating the exact colors and fonts.
- MFD includes a custom high resolution NAV Map, a Vertical Situation Display and all the synoptic pages used for systems overview and revision.
- Correct Startup Sequence with screens and instruments loading based on the loads on the electrical buses.
- Two versions of avionics are available for the PFD (Load 25 & Load 27).
- We wanted to create the most detailed 3D models of the E-Jets ever created, to make sure that even real-world pilots feel at “home”.
- It took over 2000 hours to perfectly replicate the interior and exterior of the aircraft down to the smallest details.
- We used colors scans to match the real colors of the cockpit and avionics as well as 3D scans to verify the dimensions of the interior and exterior of the aircraft.
- We know that having extremely detailed models can negatively impact the framerates. We kept this in mind from day one of our development, and we have developed innovative solutions that allowed us to dramatically increase visual texture resolution without compromising performance. Lear more on our website.
- Realistic lighting and animations all around the interior and exterior.
- The flight model was developed by X-Aerodynamics, the industry leader for simulating precise aerodynamics.
- The flight characteristics and engine performance were tested and approved by real E-Jet pilots.
- The flight model was optimized for both X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11.
- Includes an Authentic FMS which functions and feels very much like the FMS on the real plane.
- Allows the user to fully program flight plans including SIDs, STARs, airways, altitude restrictions, setting PERF data and more.
- The FMS is tightly linked to the avionics and autopilot. Many Autopilot modes can be used in manual or FMS mode.
- For a full description refer to our website and manuals.
Electronic Flight Bag
- Our new custom EFB is a tablet that gives you access to:
- Door control & Ground Services
- Weight & Balance with Simbrief data Import
- Takeoff & Landing Performance Calculations
- Checklists (which can be customized)
- Avitab integration
- Compatible with these popular and free plugins: Terrain Radar, Better Pushback, Avitab
- We are utilizing the SkunkCrafts Auto Updater
- The Auto Updater makes it very easy to detect and download new updates all directly through X-Plane.
- Every time you load the plane, you’ll be notified if a new version is available and if yes, you’ll be able to get the update with just a few clicks. This way you don’t have to worry about missing an update ever again!
- The next generation of our custom FMOD package brings complex and true-to-life sounds, most of them recorded on the real jets.
- All switches, buttons, levers, and controls produce unique sounds.
- Various cabin announcements are included and can be disabled through the settings menu.
- HOLDs and procedural turns are not yet implemented. We are hoping to add these features in a future update.
- All cockpit manipulators have been fine tuned for a smooth VR experience and you will be able to access all parts of the cockpit, including the FMS and EFB.
The packages come with 8 default liveries:
- Delta operated by SkyWest
- Alaska operated by Horizon
- United Express operated by Mesa
- American Eagle operated by Republic
- KLM CityHopper
- Clean White
We've also partnered with a team of highly skilled artists to create more than 20 stunning liveries for our initial release. Plus, don't miss out on the chance to discover a wealth of additional liveries crafted by the community.
Free Preview Model
Getting started has never been easier!
This is the one place where you will find all the Demo flights with simple instructions, tutorials, introduction videos, detailed FAQs and more. Additionally, we are always here for you in our forums if you need any help!
You can purchase any one of the E-Jets individually, or the entire E-Jets Family for the price of less than two individual jets.
If you buy a single E-Jet first, you will then automatically get a 50% discount towards buying the full E-Jets Family.
This product is licensed solely for non-commercial use and can only be used on one computer at your home.
For commercial use, please contact us at www.xcrafts.com/inquiries