Version 2.0 (October 19th 2020)
- Complete textures overhaul
- Realistic PBR effects added
- New 3D cockpit with panoramic cockpit display (up to 10 pages)
- Enhanced avionics, mission systems and flight model
- Enhanced Helmet Mounted Display System symbology
- New animated weapons set (GBU-12, GBU-53B, JSM, GAU-25 gunpod, AIM-120D, AIM-9X)
- New FMOD sounds
- New comprehensive 110-pages flight manual and tutorial
- Photoshop paintkit
- New plugable air intake covers with squadrons insignias
Version 11.34 (March 6th 2019)
rewrite of some SASL plug-in code to fix a "throttle roll back issue"
experienced by a few customers and a "Case sensitive font" issue
experienced by a Linux user.
Version 11.33 (Feb 22nd 2019)
Version 11.32 (Feb 15th 2019)
Version 11.31 (Feb 6th 2019)
- Updated version for X-Plane 11.30+
Version 11.25 (July 14th 2018)
- better navigation aids to the models.
- VOR1 & 2 + DME1 & 2 displays and OBS1 & 2 controls
- ADF1 & 2 radios
Version 11.21 (March 9th 2018 -XP11 Only)
- Dynamic fuel temperature display.
- Improved SAM threat warning in HMD
- New "Arcade" Chase view (revised HMD flight data displayed in X-Plane Chase view)
- New forward view with "something" (Superman) view
Version 11.20 (Feb 13th 2018 - XP11 only)
- Fixed external fuel tank quantity displaying incorrectly on the ECAM/PCD.
- Internal fuel tanks decreased from three to just one, for simplicity.
- Internal fuel quantity increase from 13,500 to 18,500 lbs for the same reason.
- Faster ground refuel.
- New "1.2" mach pre-set pop-up power button for "super cruise" cross country flying.
- Many small improvements to the HMD, PCD, auto_vector, auto_flap, auto_gcas, ifr and logic_11 LUA scripts.
- R2c transitions from left to right or right to left and back after a 360 deg aileron roll is smoother without the "jump" experienced before.
- Improved F-35B.acf flight model to make the Jet handle better in XP11.11+
- DAS and R2c default OFF at initial load in simulator.