This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane 11 cutting edge Experimental Flight Model (should be enabled in X-Plane's General Settings menu).
Development notice: The development of the VSKYLABS FA Tensor 600X Project for X-Plane flight simulator was approved by "Fraundorfer Aeronautics". VSKYLABS is developing this addon project independently, with information from "Fraundorfer Aeronautics" regarding development details of the Tensor 600X.
The Fraundorfer Aeronautics Tensor 600X is an innovative German two-seat tandem configuration autogyro prototype, designed specifically for urban air mobility, transport and surveillance-efficient missions. Its unique design characteristics allow it to fly with better performance, bad weather capability compared to existing mainstream autogyro designs, and with various driving technologies. It is designed for cruise speeds of ~200 - 230 km/h (~125 knots), and at the same time capable of takeoff distances of a few meters, and vertical autorotation landings.
The FA Tensor 600X maiden flight took place in early 2020. During the approximately one-hour flight, the aircraft reached speeds of up to 130 km/h (70 knots) and flight altitude of ~500m (~1600 feet).
The VSKYLABS project is setting up a highly defined FA Tensor 600X simulation along with full VR compatibility, within the advanced features of X-Plane 11, stretching it to its limits.
To keep up with the latest real-world FA Tensor 600X development status and news, it is highly recommended to visit Fraundorfer Aeronautics website and social media sites: https://www.fraundorfer.aero/
Project Main Features:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project of a real world prototype
- Advanced, robust Autogyro simulation in X-Plane
- Highly defined flight model of the FA Tensor 600X Autogyro - tested by professional Autogyro pilots
- Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11 'Experimental Flight Model' environment
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility
- 3D Pilot and passenger visualization for increased VR immersion
- Built-in LR G1000 avionics
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack
- STMA Autoupdater included
- Easy-to-use paint-kit included
- The project is under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums