FS Global Real Weather - 64bit real time weather engine for X-Plane 11 and 10 (plus others)
ultimate Weather Engine for FSX, Prepar3D and XPlane giving you the
best real weather experience in your simulator. Features include
real upper and lower air winds, cloud types, clear air turbulence,
icing, historic weather, weather reporting and flight planning and
compatibility with ATC and AI Traffic.
- For X-Plane 11 (and P3d ..)
- Easy and straightforward to use
- Fast download of weatherfiles
- Weather conceived out of real weatherdata of 24.000+ stations ...
- based on land and at sea (=> correct weather over the oceans)
- Correct cloud types (depending on available types in SIM)
- Correct Upper Air Winds and pressures (no jumps!)
- Correct Lower Air Winds
- Correct ATC and AI traffic
- Correct CAT
- Correct Turbulence in/around clouds
- Static, dynamic or file-mode
- Historic weather (supporting static, dynamic or file-mode)
- New weatherdata available on servers (approx.) every 6 minutes
- Improved Stratus OVC
- Flightplanner and Weatherreports
- Network support via WideFS and SimConnect
- Alternative Network support via FSGRW NETWORK Bridge tool
- Autostart using command line parameters
- Local weather effects
- Documented weather data format for weather use in add-ons
- And more ...
- Because of sim limits, not all features available in all simulators ...