Voice Command is an addon for any version of FSFlyingschoolIt adds 21 voice commands to "FSFlyingSchool for X-Plane 11 or 10"
* Next flight mode - Advances to next FSFlyingSchool flight mode (Ctrl Shift Z).
* Previous flight mode - Backs up to previous FSFlyingSchool flight mode (Ctrl Shift X).
* Ready for take off - Advances from taxi to take off mode.
* We are cruising - Moves from take off or from landing to cruise mode.
* Prepare for landing - Advances from cruise to landing mode.
* Taxiing Out - Moves from take off to taxi mode.
* Executing go around - Moves from landing to cruise mode.
* NAV1 information - Reports on the NAVAID to which NAV1 radio is currently tuned, including NAVAID ID, DME, ILS/LOC, runway.
* Next flap speed - Reports the next speed at which you can lower MORE flaps. If you are already at full flaps, this will repeat the full flaps speed. This can help keep you from lowering flaps when too fast.
* Ground Speed - Reports ground speed. It is worth noting that this will often be very different to your IAS.
* Above ground level - Reports above ground level (altitude above ground rather than above MSL).
* Visibility and wind - Reports current visibility, wind direction and strength.
* Display data - Displays FSFlyingSchool data in X-Plane (Ctrl Shift D). Displays the following: NAV1 OBS setting; Current Waypoint number and ID; Current Flight Mode; Current Circuit Leg (if you are flying circuits)
* Be quiet please - Interrupts the instructor with your request to stop talking. This can be very useful if the instructor is telling you something that you are already familiar with and don't need help with. Note that in the case of very long phrases from your instructors, you may nevertheless have to wait a few moments for them to finish. Remember - be sure to say ...please...
* Can you hear me - Your instructor will reply to confirm that you can be heard. If you cannot, you will need to check your configuration. Remember also that you may have turned off the FSFS Mic Key (Ctrl Shift 5)
* Let me fly by myself - Instructor will monitor flight but will say nothing. All your voice commands will be processed, but your instructor will keep quiet. This is an excellent idea if you want to see how well you can fly without any verbal help.
* I want your help - Tells instructor that you want to hear his/her help. The instructor will reply to confirm that your command was understood.
* Next checklist - Instructor will read the next checklist from your Detail Pack. (Ctrl Shift N)
* Which checklist - Displays the type of Detail Pack checklist that would be read next in X-Plane. (Ctrl Shift B)
* Circuit mode - Toggles FSFlyingSchool's Circuit Mode on or off.(Ctrl Shift Space)
* Airmanship test - Toggles one of FSFlyingSchool's Airmanship Tests on or off.(Ctrl Shift C).