A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to VSKYLABS's Douglas C-47 Skytrain
version 3 for X-Plane 11. It depicts a sampling of the paint schemes applied upon Douglas DC-3 and C-47 variants by air carriers active during the 1950's and 60's.
1. Bonanza N492
2. Continental N16061
3. Ozark N142D
4. Lake Central N21716
5. Braniff N61350
6. Western NC33671
7. Olympic SX-BBF
8. British European Airways G-AGHL
9. Allegheny N151A
10. Capital N45366
11. Aer Lingus EI-ACH
12. Frontier N65135
13. Air West N1051N
14. Pioneer N79021
15. Canadian Pacific CF-CRZ
16. Northwest Orient N79056
17. British United G-AMRA
18. Cathay Pacific VR-HDB
19. US Air Force 0-76600
20. Starways G-AMPO
* Each customized texture attempts to represent the subject interior and exterior as it appeared during the targeted year.
* Passenger seat visibility is toggled in the simulator by clicking upon the equipment rack located aft of the co-pilot's position. Some individual liveries intentionally do not display the equipment rack, seats or cargo.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are also provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default) are included, along with installation instructions.
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at: