A package of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to VSkyLabs' Douglas C-47 Skytrain version 3 for X-Plane 11. This collection depicts a sampling of the paint schemes applied upon Douglas DC-3 and C-47 variants by South American air carriers active from the 1950's and later.
1. Aerolineas Argentinas LV-ACD
2. Aeropostal YV-C-AZR
3. Aerotransportes Litoral Argentino LV-FYI
4. Air France F-OART
5. AVENSA YV-C-AVE
6. Avianca HK-111
7. Cruzeiro - Aerofoto PT-AOB
8. Faucett OB-R-200
9. Fuerza Aerea de Chile 963
10. Fuerza Aerea Paraguaya T-57
11. Guyana 8R-GAF
12. KLM Aerocarto PZ-TLC
13. LAN Chile CC-CLDP
14. Lloyd Aereo Boliviano CP-735
15. PLUNA CX-AQC
16. REAL PP-YPA
17. SAETA HC-AVQ
18. TAME HC-AUV
19. Trans Aereos San Miguel CP-1059
20. Trans Peruana OB-R-810
21. Transporte Aereo Militar Bolivia TAM-16
22. Urraca Colombia HK-1175
23. VARIG PP-ANU
* Each customized texture attempts to represent the subject interior and exterior as it appeared during the targeted year.
* Passenger seat visibility is toggled in the simulator by clicking upon the equipment rack located aft of the co-pilot's position. Some individual liveries intentionally do not display the equipment rack, seats or cargo.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are also provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default) are included, along with installation instructions.
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at: