A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS Douglas C-47 Skytrain for X-Plane. It depicts a second group of paint schemes applied upon Douglas DC-3 and C-47 variants by air carriers active during the 1950's and 1960's. The first group in this category was titled "Fleet of Fancy #5: Classic Carriers" and was released in November of 2020.
1. Air France F-BEIY
2. Alitalia I-LORD
3. All Nippon JA5019
4. Ansett ANA VH-ANV
5. British European G-AMNV "Sir Eric Geddes"
6. Central N75277
7. Delta N1200M "60"
8. Eastern N33632 "375"
9. Iberia EC-ASE
10. KLM PH-DAW
11. Lake Central N18667
12. Northeast N44992 "92"
13. Pan American N19912 "Clipperle"
14. Pan American N54705
15. Piedmont N49V "Tennessee Valley Pacemaker"
16. SABENA OO-AWZ
17. Southern N85SA
18. Swissair HB-IRB
19. Trans World N86544 "#2"
20. Wien Consolidated N21748 "City of Nome"
* Each customized texture attempts to represent the subject interior and exterior as it appeared during the targeted year.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not align with the moving cargo door objects.
* Passenger seat visibility is toggled in the simulator by clicking upon the mid-deck storage door (or the empty space if no door is visible) located aft of the co-pilot's position.
* Some liveries intentionally do not display the mid-deck storage doors, seats or cargo.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are also provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default) are included, along with installation instructions.