Version 1.22 (September 23rd 2022)
- Fix radial/radial custom waypoint impossible to accept
- Improve VOR/LOC capture point computation
- Fix erroneous track used for RF->RF sequencing
- Fix times displaying one hour ahead in some situations
Version 1.21 (September 9th 2022)
- Minor fixes
Version 1.20 (September 8th 2022)
- This update is for X-Plane 11
- This is not an X-Plane 12 patch yet, that will come soon. (read forum for this)
- This patch has been in the works for some time, and adds several new features.
- X-Plane 12 patch will come soon (free) and will conveniently be available via the updater (no re-download required)
- EGPWS terrain display (normal and peaks mode)
- "magenta banana" (range to selected altitude) on MFD
- Display background navaids and airports around selected location when in Plan mode
- Display FIX 1/9 data from the on-side FMS
- PVOR function
- Add Standby mode:
- available when on the ground.
- keeps flight plan for 7 hours, unless plane has moved >2NM.
- Custom waypoint support ("PLT WAYPOINTS" in UNS)
- FMS remote tune function
- Auto-tune approach navaid for VOR, LOC, ILS and NDB approaches
- Display approach identifier and navaid freq on NAV APPR
- Add "TUNE APPR" prompt if approach navaid not tuned
- Add scale change banner to NAV page
- Present position (PPOS) holds
- Fix info function (accessed from NAV > [MENU] > FIX)
- Vertical waypoint alerts
- Tactile Control Steering (TCS, equivalent to CWS in other planes)
- Flight Director alerts on centre FMA area
# Bug fixes & Improvements
- Improve accuracy of TOD location
- Display TCAS labels below icon when contact is below
- Limit display to 25 flight plan legs at a time:
- 25 legs ahead in map mode
- 5 legs behind, 20 legs ahead in plan mode
- Load user fixes in Custom Data (user_fix.dat, user_fix_georef.dat)
- Don't exclude non-IFR airports from database
- New hold entry guidance algorithm
- New curve-based guidance for holding patterns
- Fix FMS not using 45° intercepts when far away from CF legs
- Fix FPL page showing FPL 1/X instead of page with active leg
- Only list upcoming holds on HOLD DEFN page
- Improve parallel hold entry guidance
- Do not restrict approach arming/activation for ILS approaches
- Reset track PID to avoid wing rock on DTO
- Fix FPA TOO STEEP error on VTO
- Fix >315° mandatory turn directions in LNAV code
- Fix sequencing and display of virtual legs
- Improve DF leg handling for >180° turns
- Fix CTD when writing too-large number to field (VNAV CTD on landing)
- Fix 0084/out-of-bounds access in NAV LEG page
- Fix 0075/LANDING page shows at takeoff
- Fix 0074-0073/GA should stay in LNAV
- Fix 0079/Incorrect VR leg sequencing (0079)
- Fix 0071/deleting leg before HX leg causes crash
- Improve LOC capture
- Improve Glideslope tracking near the runway
Version 1.19 (April 30th 2022)
- Fixed issue where oil pressure would read zero and cause issues with the FADEC power.
- Fixed issue of oil temp needle changing colors at the wrong time.
- Added fuel temperature simulation.
Version 1.18 (April 14th 2022)
- Fixed terrain inhibit pushbuttons to work correctly.
- Fixed clock Chrono rollover issue.
- Fixed Oil PSI and temperature indications to be more believable.
Version 1.17 (April 8th 2022)
- Add missing TCAS range ring when TCAS is not in AUTO, and range < 40nm.
- Fix 0071/Deleting legs before a holding leg merges incorrectly and crashes.
Version 1.16 (April 2nd 2022)
- Add TCAS integration to Q4FMS plugin.
- Fixed issue with fuel display not displaying on the engine display.
- Fixed takeoff config switch not being spring loaded to off.
- Improve LNAV HDG intercept trip logic (reduces chances of overshoot).
- Transmit LNAV submodes over avionics bus (LNAV HDG SEL, LNAV HDG INT).
- Improve LNAV hold tracking.
- Fix 0052/ARINC section & subsection not sent in crossfill packet.
- Fix 0053/cursor not moving to next field on HOLD DEFN page.
- Fix 0054/DTO page crashing with out-of-bounds leg indices.
- Fix 0056/heading field on NAV HDG page not accepting 360 as valid entry.
- Fix 0057/FMS causing crashes in replay by stopping FMS updates.
- Fix 0065/Crash when engaging LOC BC autopilot with VOR tuned.
- Fix 0068/Procedure turn courses are not normalised and cause assert fails.
- Fix extra fuel not added into reserves on FUEL 1/5.
- Fix true track procedure legs not parsed correctly.
- Fix overfly flag not syncing between flight plan and nav legs.
- Fix approach disarming when enabling HDG INCPT mode.
- Fix End-Of-Approach gap sequencing without go around switch signal.
Version 1.15 Date : January 24th 2022
- Improve popup FMS to use borderless windows and keyboard capture.
- Add panel texture capture for other display popups.
- Add ability to scroll north-up MFD map by selecting legs in FPL page.
- Fix 0049/timezone entries not allowing negative timezone offset.
- Fix 0046/DTO HOLD causing FMS to sequence into hold too early.
- Fix attempt 0050/FMS not showing landing page on landing.
- Improve glideslope capture trip conditions to avoid ignoring valid glideslope signal.
- Ensure that DTO doesn't discard overfly flag from waypoints.
- Fix MFD map colors appearing dim.
- Fix bug that could cause slowdowns in popup FMS click detection.
- Enable autopilot controllers debug menus in release build.
- Fix manual approach activation not triggering VNAV approach mode.
- Fix hdg intercept after manual app activation cancelling approach.
Version 1.14 Date : January 9th 2022
- Fixed issue introduced in last patch where the Elapsed Time would not run at all.
- Fixed issue introduced in last patch with SASL crashing when hitting the standby Baro STD button.
Version 1.13 Date : January 3rd 2022
- Fixed issue with Elapsed time not reseting.
- Fixed issue with Landing Altitude not selectable beyond 1000 ft or under zero ft.
- Fixed issue were transponder state was not being sent back to x-plane and caused
issues for those on x-pilot.
- Fixed issue with Radio audio still playing even if there were no power to the units.
- Updated autofeather functionality to take into account new information.
- Fixed crash when trying to type in text with JPAD mini keyboard. Also fixed character
capitalization when useing this keyboard as well.
- Baro Sync Option will no longer sync with the standby baro leaving it independent for
- Made several cosmetic changes to the PFD elements to bring it closer to the real thing.
- Added option for single and dual flight director cue.
- adjusted fuel flow rates
- changed ITT behavior on start and props up
- Allow disabling multi-threaded texture uploader (should help on AMD cards).
- Allow accepting position and init data even when airport database is empty.
- Fix a bug that would cause VNAV v/s to flicker once after changing it.
- Fix fuel reserves tracking counting extra fuel.
- Fix crashes in case where Flight Guidance Computer had invalid course data.
- Make sure that DF legs get computed correctly after a crossfill receive.
- Prevent crashes when operating on stale LNAV tracking data.
- Allow gravel runways in the airport database filter.
- Fix top-of-descent marker displayed off the flight plan in some situations.
Version 1.12 Date : December 13th, 2021
- Fixed crashes when trying to use keyboard input mode for either FMS
- Fixed MDA and DH knobs click spots not working.
- Fixed copilot side baro push to std not working.
- Fixed cabin doors not opening or closeing correctly after last patch broke them.
- Fixed issue with CHR button on copilot side activating the pilot side clock.
- Cabin doors will no longer open automaticly once you park.
Date : December 12th, 2021
- Cockpit manipulators replaced with low poly count click spots as well as command
- These new manipulators improve performance in and out of Vr as well as facilitating
those who need commands driving hardware such as cockpit builders.
- Larger click spots makes many switches and knobs easier to select.
- Performance increases will vary by user, more improvments will come next year.
- Initial support for VR comes with the new manipulators was well as much improved