Welcome to Lanzarote airport, Canary Islands. The airport handles flights to many European airports, with hundreds of thousands of tourists each year, as well as internal flights to other Spanish airports. It handled 5,883,039 passengers in 2014.
The location averages only 18 days of rain during year, high temperatures and what we, virtual pilots like most... windy approaches in diverse areas like Canary Islands.
It's also a great place to start your journey to another island with Binter Canarias or Canaryfly.
The latest technology was used to develop this scenery, achieving a stunning level of details while keeping a great performance level.
Are you ready for another challenge to bring your passengers safely to their lovely holiday destination?
- High quality rendition of Lanzarote airport and ALL island,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- High resolution ground textures,
- Photo real terrain coverage of all island
- Hundred thousands of custom placed autogen buildings all around the island
- 3D night lightning,
- Very realistic airport night lighting, based on real pilot’s point of view
- Optimized to take advantages of X-Plane features.
5Gb of pure scenic scenery fun