Global Forests installs trees in the world of X-Plane 11, using never-before seen technology.
The whole earth has been scanned and analysed to produce an accurate natural forest tree representation (not manually planted trees). The trees are then installed into X-Plane 11, re-creating the world's forests in terms of variation, tree density, tree type, and tree height.
Global Forests will replace all the default, and any other add-on tree product previously installed. It is a completely independent add-on, with its own set of optimized textures and tree classifications based on real-world data.
This volume of the Global Forests series will include data for Europe. North America (Alaska-Canada-U.S.A.) are coming very soon.
- Accurate representation of the Global forest footprint in XPlane11, according to global data
- More than 7,000 .for files, with unique combination of tree type, variation, density, and height, based on real-world data
- Tree type and classifications according to global data
- Tree height information has been analysed from global maps and infused into Global Forests
- Complete set of textures to match all classes of global trees
- Seamless integration with Ortho4XP, or any other package that includes satellite images
- Seamless integration with default X-Plane11 terrain
Windows Only at this time