GeoReality brings the successful series of Global Forests to X-Plane 12 in a single bundle product.
Global Forests installs trees in the world of X-Plane 12, using never-before seen technology.
The whole earth has been scanned and analyzed to produce an accurate natural forest tree representation (not manually planted trees). The trees are then installed into X-Plane 12, re-creating the world's forests in terms of variation, tree density, tree type, and tree height.
Global Forests will replace all the default, and any other add-on tree product previously installed. It is a completely independent add-on, with its own set of optimized textures and tree classifications based on real-world data.
This single Global Forests v2 product includes data for Europe, North America, and Asia-Oceania.
- Accurate representation of the Global forest footprint in XPlane12, according to global data
- More than 400 .for files, with unique combination of tree type, variation, density, and height, based on real-world data
- Tree type and classifications according to global data
- Tree height information has been analysed from global maps and infused into Global Forests
- Seamless integration with Ortho4XP, or any other package that includes satellite images
- Seamless integration with default X-Plane12 terrain
The three separate .zip files contain the files necessary for installation of all three regions (Europe, North America, Asia-Oceania). Please unzip each volume and read the readme file for installation instructions. Please use the respective serial number for each volume to validate the installation.