The Hawker 4000 is a super-midsize business jet developed by Hawker Beechcraft .The Hawker 4000 can be outfitted to seat ten people. The aircraft's carbon composite construction gives it more interior space than many jets in its class. Interior standing room is an average of six feet. This composite construction also makes the aircraft lighter than a standard aluminum structure, allowing a maximum range of 3,445 nautical miles, and a service ceiling of 45,000 feet (14,000 m).
Estimated cost: $25 million+
Tekton Flight Management System by Steve Wilson
- SIDs, STARs, Transitions, Approaches, Airways
- Aircraft progress data supplied to MAP display
- Compatible with Aerosoft and Navigraph custom data
- Performance page with fuel, weight and balance entries
- V speed calculation and audible call outs
- Highly versatile and powerful navigation unit
- Professionally developed 3D interior and exterior.
- Hundreds of animations mimicking real aircraft function
- Night lighting
- UHD 4K textures
- Normal mapping
- 6 Liveries in Ultra High Definition
- Paintkit included
- All displays are custom coded and powered via SASL
- Main displays pop-up for a more enjoyable flying experience
- Custom navigation display with plan mode
- Vertical Profile display
- Menu Based Systems
- Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and fuel systems modelled.
- Custom Autopilot Logic
Flight Management System Manual, Aircraft Operating Manual and Flight Tutorial Included.