The A-1C Aviat Husky is the latest X-Plane 11 version flying with substantial performance improvements in useful load and flight dynamics. In this simulation STMA includes the best of aftermarket modifications and some of our most coveted wish list items to make it the most capable bush plane in in your collection.
New X-Plane 11 of the Husky. Previous Husky A1C owner can buy this new model for a reduced price. Please consult your original Husky Invoice for coupon code.
=> AutoUpdater (AU) enabled. With AU turned on and an internet connection model updates are automatically downloaded to your model whenever it is opened in X-Plane. Want to stop receiving updates so you can keep you model in a specific state? Turn AU off. It’s that simple.
=> Flight model aerodynamics match performance of the actual aircraft as experienced and tested by our on-staff Husky owner and instructor
=> Engine and propeller models provide exceptional accuracy of the latest power modifications, climb, cruise, and descent performance. Climbs and descends steeply for obstacle clearance and cruises at 7.5 gph
Full featured VFR and IFR flight and navigation suite
- 3D cockpit with 3D instruments using day and night textures
- Laminar G530 GPS
- Dual VOR/ADF RMI
- Dual COM/NAV
- Garmin Interphone panel
- Becker Radios (Light weight soaring favorites)
- Custom simulation of the Trio Pro Pilot autopilot system
- JPI EDM 930 Engine monitor
- Custom All-Season Gear and Flap indicator
All Season Undercarriage options
- Oversize tundra tires
- Amphibious floats
- RF 8001 retractable ski package
- Cargo pod under belly
Accurate Modeling throughout
- Detailed exterior model includes fabric textures
- Liveries match the best of Aviat paint scheme options
- Painted or polished spinner option selection in all liveries
- Animations on all internal and external equipment
- Paint kit available for your custom design
- Model updated to X-Plane 11 standards. Instrument panel and digital radio display bugs fixed using AutoUpdater.
- Engine and prop sounds created from actual Husky operations
Easy on your system
- Performance-enhanced modeling keeps your frame rates high for maximum enjoyment of custom scenery and airports.