The JD340-500 Airliner is a simulation of long- range, wide-body passenger jet airliner.
Beautiful and Detailed 3D Model:
- External, Cockpit and Cabin 3D model based on real aircraft data
- Hi-Resolution External 4K PBR textures with normal maps
- Advanced wingflex simulation with ultra-smooth animation
- Highly detailed Landing Gear animation
- Animated cargo and passengers doors controlled via MCDU
- 3-class passenger cabin with automatic controlled 3D lights
- Animated Switches, Knobs, Levers and Tables in the cockpit
- Animated wipers and windshield sun visors in the cockpit
- Custom plugin based Realistic cockpit and external 3D lights
- Advanced custom real-feeling FCU knobs control system
- Pilots seen in cockpit in external view mode
- Hi-Resolution PFD, ND, EWD and SYS displays
Flight Model and FMGS:
- Custom FMGS system with all main features required for normal flight
- Common failures can be triggered
- SID / STARS procedures based on NavData
- Take off data - V1, V2, VR, DTo and THS/FLAPS calculated by helper on MCDU Perf page
- Multi-function MCDU for full aircraft control, optimum flight level, fuel prediction, etc.
- Multiple ECAM pages for review and selection
- Ground Handling operation via MCDU or automatically by Ground Handling plugin (by JARDesign)
- Easy-to-use PayLoad and fuel loading via MCDU menu
- Embedded Flight Plan generator based on navdata cycle
- Enter Flight Plan manually or read from SimBrief/PFPX text file
- Aircraft systems with real aircraft logic and indications
- Custom Fly-By-Wire system with Normal law and Flight Envelope Protections
- Custom terrain radar
- Custom DCDU Metar reading
- Air Conditioning, Pressurization, Ventilation, Auto Flight,Communications, Electrical, Equipment, Fire Protection, Flight Controls, Fuel,Hydraulic, Ice and Rain Protection, Indicating/Recording Systems, Landing Gear, Lights, Navigation, Oxygen, Pneumatic, Information System, APU, Doors , Power Plant
- Weather radar for default XP weather
- Custom Hot-Start function
- MCDU 2D pop-out widget
- Sound volume control 2D widget
- Lateral and Vertical Flightplan 2D widget
- Realistic 3D sound based on real aircraft sound recording
- CoPilot (by JARDesign) plugin compatible (not included)
- Ground Handling (by JARDesign) plugin compatible (not included)
- X-Life (by JARDesign) plugin compatible (not included)
- Better PushBack plugin compatible (not included)
- Integrated tablet using popular Avitab plug-in
- We tried to make the system as close as possible to the real and emulate the most of the aircraft systems. But in some systems we have used a number of simplifications. In other words, no 100% guarantees of compliance to the real world prototype. For this reason, this product MUST NOT be used for real life A340 pilots training in real world aviation! The team of developers has the right to keep in a product all these simplifications and discrepancies which can be considered as necessary. This aircraft does support some X-Plane features, like load/save situation, default fuel loading system (use custom), start flight with engine running (use custom HOT START), start flight on approach, replay animation of some surfaces, VR (just not tested).
Right after the payment is cleared, you will get a link to download the ZIP distributive and your personal serial number.
Archive doesn’t include flight tutorials and liveries (it includes a limited numbers of liveries), for that - please visit DOCs and LIVERIEs part of JAR forum and get them for free.
Buying this product gives you a Serial Number which allows to activate one copy on one computer (with one computer hardware configuration and one operation system installed).