The K-1200 now displays either a panel-mount RealityXP (RXP) GTN750 navigation unit or the stock X-Plane GNS530 unit under the following conditons. If the conditions are not met only the stock GNS unit displays.
- The model is installed on a WindowsPC (RXP products are Windows Only).
- You have purchased and installed the RXP GTN750 subscription.
- The appropriate RXP plugin has been installed in the X-Plane\Resources\Plugins folder.
- The stock X-plane navigation unit will continue to display until the RXP unit is activated (Example: Overhead Menu -> Reality XP GTN -> GTN1 -> GTN750).
- To revert to the stock GNS unit, simply deselect the RXP unit from the menu.