KAST Astoria Regional Airport for X-Plane is a civil and military airport in Warrenton Astoria (Oregon). The airport is the home of Coast Guard Air Station of 870 acres and 15 feet of elevation and two asphalt runways.
US Coast Guard can serve helicopters and military aircraft.
Fly above Astoria and enjoy the night view with perfect landmarks like the Astoria Column, the Light House and the famous Megler Bridge!
A piece of art airport, developed by the latest technology methods
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Landmarks. Bridge, Column,
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Amazing and detailed night textures
- Accurate City using original OSM data
- Ground Traffic
- Runway Material Asphalt
- Runway 8/26 Length 5,795 feet
- Runway 14/32 Length 4,996 feet
- Service Civil - Military
- Airport Type Public