Atlanta Hartsfield–Jackson is the primary hub of Delta Air Lines, and is a focus city for low-cost carriers Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and Spirit Airlines. With just over 1,000 flights a day, the Delta Air Lines hub is the world's largest hub. Delta Air Lines flew 75.4% of the airport's passengers in February 2016, Southwest flew 9.2%, and American Airlines flew 2.5%.
In addition to hosting Delta Air Lines corporate headquarters, Hartsfield–Jackson is also the home of Delta's Technical Operations Center, which is the airline's primary maintenance, repair and overhaul arm.
The airport has international service within North America and to countries in South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- 187 detailed gates, 96 animated with AutoGate
- HD ground textures
- 3D trees
- 3D cars
- Hundreds of custom objects
- WorldTraffic files included
- Wet floor effect depending on the amount of precipitation
- HDR lights
- Precise representation of the Atlanta airport
- DDS textures for better performance
- Lots of details