New scenery from Airfoillabs located in the Pacific Northwest of US includes 3 airports (KAWO, Fugios Ranch, Gabriel's Farm), City of Arlington and neighborhood.
with some of the most spectacularly beautiful scenery in the United
States, nestled between the blue waters of Puget Sound and the
snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Mountains, Arlington Municipal Airport
is a public airport located three miles southwest of the central
business district of Arlington in northwest Washington State.
Ultra High Definition Airport:
- Precise representation of the airports and the surrounding area with an immense amount of details.
- Manually edited photoscenery at a resolution of 50 cm per pixel.
- Custom made HD ground textures, lines and dirt with realistic reflections optimized for best performance.
- Thousands of 3D objects as part of our new AFL_LIBRARY project with PBS Normal Maps and dds textures.
- 3D grass and flowers for realistic ambience.
- All open hangars provided with detailed interior.
- GroundTraffic - animated vehicles, people, animals.
- Animated flags with behavior related to weather in X-Plane.
- Using new X-Plane 11 SDK therefore X-Plane version 11.10+ is needed.
- Auto-installation and auto-update via our new version of Product Manager.
- Custom menu for the airport (Plugins > Airfoillabs > KAWO Airport >...)
- Ability to display and practice multiple Traffic Patterns for different runways and aircraft type.
- Simple navigation arrows.
- World Traffic 3 Support - Manually edited Ground Routes and Airport Operations for GA traffic.
- Single click installation of WT3 files from our menu.
X-Plane Tile Related Features:
- Whole +48-123 tile re-made with hand corrected high resolution terrain.
- Manually cutted rivers and coastlines, replaced roads with custom textures.