Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (KCLT / CLT) is the 11th busiest airport of the USA and the largest airport in North Carolina.
The airport was opened in 1936, and is well-known for being a main hub of American Airlines. Charlotte has one terminal with 5 concourses, A-E. Concourses B, C and E are for American Airlines, and on a typical day, the airline operates around 700 flights out of Charlotte, which is quite an impressive number. Terminal D connects North Carolina with international destinations. Charlotte has about 50 million passengers a year, and 4. A new runway is currently being planned. What’s very interesting is that Charlotte Douglas has an own Aviation Museum, the “Carolinas Aviation Museum” with more than 50 aircraft on display, and that is an absolute must-see for aviation enthusiast. What ́s probably the most interesting is the famous U.S. Airways Flight 1549 Hudson River A320, which you can visit at Carolinas too.
- Models: On-Site Modelling and Texturing of Charlotte-Douglas Airport with hundreds of buildings with PBR effects and thousands of objects
- Ground: Accurate and realistic 4K Ground Texturing with PBR and wear and tear, high level of details
- Jetways: SAM is included in package
- Realistic Night Texturing and Lighting
- High Res Orthophoto and Trees