Corpus Christi International Airport (IATA: CRP, ICAO: KCRP, FAA LID: CRP) is a city-owned public-use airport five nautical miles (9 km) west of the central business district of Corpus Christi, in Nueces County, Texas, United States.
The airport’s six-gate 165,000 sq ft (15,300 m2) Hayden W. Head Terminal, designed by Gensler, opened on November 3, 2002 with a theme of “When the Sun Meets the Sea.”
Corpus Christi International Airport is classified as a Commercial Service, Primary, Nonhub Airport. For Corpus Christi International to have a classification as a Commercial Service Primary Airport it must be a public airport with scheduled passenger service and must have an enplaned passenger count of at least 10,000 annually.
- PBR on buildings and ground textures
- Ambient Occlusion + photorealstic texturing
- 3d grass (matched color to ortho)
- Full autogate support (all gates are available to spawn)
- Full WT3 and LiveTraffic support
- Custom night lighting
- Custom purchased 4k 0.5 res ortho imagery
- Good/solid FPS on all systems
- Ground objects (pushback trucks, GPU’s, Air conditioning units, etc.)
- 3d animated ramp workers