KGRB is located seven nautical miles (13 km) southwest of downtown Green Bay.
It is Wisconsin’s third-largest airport, operating year-round, 24/7.
Green Bay–Austin Straubel International Airport is also known as "The Gateway to Lambeau", as it is the primary airport utilized for people traveling to Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Accurate 3d models of all buildings at the airport
- High resolution AO baked textures
- Detailed PBR normal maps
- High resolution Orthoimagery
- Custom modeled and animated (AutoGate) Jetways
- Detailed ground handling objects including animated workers
- High quality vegetation, night lightning, ground textures and much more