Nimbus highly anticipated release. Washington Dulles International Airport (KIAD), is an airport 40 miles west of Washington DC.
Dulles is one of the three major airports in the larger Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area, the others being Reagan National Airport and Baltimore/Washington International Airport, and by land size and amount of facilities is the largest of the three.
Dulles is considered the region's international air hub, with dozens of nonstop international flights. Dulles has the most international passenger traffic of any airport in the Mid-Atlantic outside the New York metropolitan area, including approximately 90% of the international passenger traffic in the Baltimore–Washington region [Wikipedia]
- Terminals with 3D interior and people
- HDR lights
- New 4K textures with PBR materials.
- Night lighting
- Ground textures with PBR materials
- High quality vehicles with PBR material
- 3D trees
- Parking lots full of cars
- Ground markings on each gate and runway
- Files for empty airport or static planes
- GroundTraffic (plugin by Marginal)
- AutoGate plugin with custom highly detailed jetways (plugin by Marginal)
- Animated people inside the terminals
- Information screens that shows time, pressure, temperature, destination airport, departure time, delay and the amount of delay
- People mover
- Detailed tarmac textures from up close or far out
- High quality new vehicles and miscellaneous objects