Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (ICAO: KIAH, IATA: IAH) is an international airport serving the Greater Houston area. KIAH is the second largest airport in Texas, and is known for being the most significant hub for United Airlines, which accounts for a staggering market share of almost 78% aircraft movements at Houston. In 2019, the airport saw about 45 Million passengers, from about 27 airlines. The airport infrastructure, which includes 5 runways and the Terminals A-E, could possibly allow for more aircraft operations, and there are more than 25000 people working at and around the airport.
- Models: On-Site Modelling and Texturing of Houston George Bush Airport with hundreds of buildings with PBR effects and several thousands of objects
- Ground: Accurate and realistic 4K Ground Texturing with PBR and wear and tear, high level of details
- Jetways: SAM is included in package
- Realistic Night Texturing and Lighting
- High Res Orthophoto and Trees