Built for X-Plane 11, KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport includes a large coverage area packed with unique, high-quality content.
KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport is an air transportation center for Eastern Idaho, Southern Montana, and Western Wyoming travelers and serves as an access point to some of America’s favorite tourist destinations including Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Sun Valley, Idaho.
Ultra Detailed Airport by Turbulent Designs.
- Accurate representation of KIDA – Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- 11.7km2 coverage area - including the Falls - with High-Resolution Orthos
- High quality modeled buildings and Points of Interest
- Includes Turbulent Designs’ renowned Real Flora vegetation textures
- High Definition ground poly
- Baked ambient occlusion
- High detail custom autogen buildings
- Includes Turbulent Designs high detail clutter library