Get ready for a thrilling adventure in the sky with the iconic King Air 350 in X-Plane 12!
First unleashed in 1984 as the "Super King Air 300", this magnificent flying machine was a game-changer, revolutionizing the market with its innovative design based on the Model 200.
Beechcraft took the 300 Model to the next level by stretching the fuselage nearly three feet, adding two gorgeous cabin windows on each side, and incorporating those legendary winglets. In 1990, the King Air 350 took the world by storm, featuring a phenomenal maximum takeoff weight of 15,000 lb. Though the 350's avionics were upgraded in 2003, our model captures the essence of the time just before, celebrating the beauty of living and breathing analog aircraft.
The Beast is powered by two mighty PT6A-60A engines, each generating a staggering 1,050 SHP up to 25,000 feet.
Experience the thrill of flying at a blistering cruise speed of 311 knots, exploring the skies with a range of 1,550 nautical miles, and soaring to new heights with a climb rate of 2,700 feet per minute. Feel the adrenaline as you take off with just 3,217 feet of runway and touch down smoothly with only 3,161 feet needed to land. Embrace the excitement of flying the legendary King Air 350!
X-Plane 12 - New Features!
Introducing the ultimate software overhaul for an unparalleled flight experience! Our latest update brings a suite of exciting enhancements, fixes, and features that will take your simulation to new heights:
* New Custom Failures Logic
* Flight Model Rebuild from Scratch
* New Engine Logic and Performance
* 3D Model and Texturing Enhancements
* Windshield Rain, Ice, and Wipers
* Anti-Ice System Redesign
* New Governors, Prop Pitch, and Feathering Logic
* FMOD Sound Updates and New Features
* Enhanced Cam Implemented
* Pressurization System Fix + Explosive Depressurization Failure
* Automated Checklists Fixes
Get ready to elevate your simulation experience with our thrilling new update! Discover unparalleled realism, unmatched performance, and endless excitement in the sky!
For Every Simmer? Yes.
* It is a STUDY SIM level aircraft.
* But you don’t have to be intimidated by the complexity of the systems - You are always just one click from the sky. If you are a deep learner and enthusiast, you can plunge yourself and study complicated systems in detail. All this is possible down to our super-friendly interface logic.
* Stopping the aircraft, starting the engines, was never easier. But if you like a specific state of the aircraft, you can choose, for example, the Before Taxi state or Save and Load your own state.
* What you need is always reachable quickly. Main Menu appears on the left side when you are close to the left edge.
* Camera Views appear in the bottom left corner when you are there.
* Cold&Dark, Before Engine Start, Before Taxi, and Before Takeoff states are available.
* 2D Panels: The practicality is overwhelming. You can very comfortably manage different aircraft systems that are modeled in detail and also in 3D, but it is so much easier, especially during busy flight phases. All windows are detachable and can be placed anywhere.
* Ground Services: Manage your ground services quickly and easily. You can certainly go outside and touch and manipulate all too, if you don’t hurry.
* Weight & Balance: Tens of pages in the real Aircraft Manual are transformed into algorithms and graphics that permit you to play with your fuel and weight limits. Everything is very well graphically arranged.
* Settings: All are stretched to the minimum option so that you don’t have to spend time going through settings rather than flying the aircraft. What we can, we are implementing directly in X-Plane.
* The Aircraft Handbook will appear in the bottom right corner. Sections: Aircraft Specs and Limits, Checklists, Performance.
* Automated Checklists: The Checklists can be set as fully automated with speech, hints, and messages. You can look and learn, and next time you can put the automation down a notch and try it for yourself. By the way, the Speech System represents 768 separate audible sentences.
* Performance - Hundreds of real-world performance pages are transformed manually to a programming language to calculate Takeoff and Landing speeds and distances.
* Walk feature - You can walk everywhere, inside and outside of the aircraft where collision zones are programmed. You can climb stairs, and there is a 1G force simulation. The walking interferes with X-plane terrain too.
PBR 3D Model
* Extraordinary Ultra HD details both in interior and exterior. Every rivet, every sign, every screw, every light, and every instrument inside and outside is modeled to the highest fidelity. And photorealistic engines.
* Ultra-realistic cockpit details, glasses, dirt, scratches.
* Ice on wings, windows, rain effects, wipers, and more.
* High Optimization Method - to save performance, all details were designed in separate overlay objects to enhance 3D detail and economize on texture size.
* 18 amazing, hand-painted Liveries with an artistic touch. All liveries are based on real paint schemes.
3D FMOD sound
* 924 sound events and snapshots in total. A real recording from 350 was used, too.
* The principle is that all you can touch and move is provided by manually and meticulously edited sound samples.
* Enhanced Multi Layered Engine Sound Design meets realism and complexity. These details are taken into account: Location, Propeller, Propeller Pitch, PT-6 engine (no propeller) On, PT-6 windmilling, Starters, and Igniters - all modeled separately to cover all real-world situations.
* Realistic cockpit sounds are modeled to such details as Bus Ties Relays (electrically operated switches), Ticks in the audio system, electrical discharges during igniters, etc.
* Ground Movements, Tire rumble based on surface, Cockpit vibrations based on G-Forces, breaks squeaking, skidding, and Impacts based on G-Forces.
* When manipulating aircraft in the exterior, everything is provided by a sound: caps latches, remove before flight objects, doors, electrical towing, refueling, etc.
* Pilot/Copilot Callouts indicating V speeds and other details during the takeoff and landing phase.
* Ambiances - you feel, when you are outside, real wind sounds, weather system, outside precipitation
Aircraft Systems Simulation
* 2 x G530 Implementation
* 2 x GTN750 Implementation
* Electrical System: Custom-made system for simulating complex electrical DC and AC behavior in detail with electrically operated relays, load distribution per component, inverters, sensors, and more. The load of the system influences even how bright the annunciators lights are. Simulated buses: Battery Bus, Center Bus, Dual Fed Bus, Left Gen Bus, Right Gen Bus, Tripple Fed Bus, Left AC Bus, Right AC Bus, Avionics buses 1, 2, and 3.
* Lighting: All lights in Cockpit, Cabin, and Exterior, described in the real aircraft manual, are operational and connected to the correct buses.
* Master Warning System And Annunciators Logic with dimming.
* Fuel System: Realistic layout of the fuel cells with boost pumps, transfer pumps, crossfeed system, firewall fuel valves, vents, and drains for manual Fuel Check in exterior preflight.
* Auxiliary Power Unit simulation with engine start, and realistic electrical behavior.
* Engine: Custom-made simulation of Alpha, Beta(Ground Fine), and Reverse regimes. X-Plane Commands modified to match real behavior. Inertial separator simulation. Custom Feathering System. Custom Autofeather system and test logic based on real aircraft. Simulation of Primary Governor, Overspeed Governor, Fuel Topping Governor. Low Pitch Stop and Test Simulation.
* Rudder Boost logic and Pitch Trim system logic based on Manual.
* Fire Protection: Engine Fire System detection replica with FW Valves logic and Fire Extinguisher.
* Pneumatics: Custom logic matching the real system dependencies to environmental controls, pressurization vacuum system, and gyros suction.
* Ice and Rain Protection: Engine Inlet Lip Heat, Inertial Separators, auto-ignition system, windshield anti-ice, wipers, propeller deice system, pitot heat, surface deice boots simulation.
* Pressurization: Cabin Pressure Control systems with testing logic simulated.
* Hydraulic Power System.
* Avionics: all systems are modeled as close as possible to the real instruments. Radio instruments (COM 1, COM 2, NAV 1, NAV 2, ADF, Transponder) are all modes available with memory function and simple testing sequence. Avionics power and gyro initial spin-up replica. All digital displays graphics and logic based on real aircraft data. EADI (Primary Pilots Display), EHSI (Pilots HSI/Map), MFD (Main Map Display), EHSI Copilot. Weather radar simulation. The provided FMS is X-Plane 11 FMS. Therefore the aircraft uses a standard navigation database integrated in X-Plane. Autopilot Modes Logic and interconnections are custom-made to match the real one.
* Aircraft performance is tuned to match speeds in real performance tables
* The product is based on our new technology XJet. XJet is a plugin system for X-Plane that provides licensing, software distribution, and automatic updates as well as full integration in X-Plane via the newest X-Plane SDK. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. The cool thing is that it also integrates Aircraft Systems Logic Tools, enabling us, for example, to simulate realistically very complex electrical systems that X-Plane is not able to simulate. One of the very exciting features is also the Interactive Checklist System that is able to control the aircraft automatically with camera focusing and audio specs.
* Based on our experience from previous development, we have focused on every possible detail to make the aircraft as much “X-Plane 12 default” as possible, in a very positive sense. It is Very Easy To Use and very complex at the same time. Both Gamers and Fanatic Flight Simmers will be satisfied. If you wish, you can push one button and fly the aircraft, and if you want to study hard, you can immerse deeply into aircraft systems.