Los Angeles International (KLAX) is the world's fifth busiest passenger airport, and the second busiest in the US.
It serves as a hub for a many major US airlines, including American, Delta and United. Due to its many connections to Asia and South America, LAX is considered to be the premier gateway to the Pacific Rim.
LAX is also the fourth busiest cargo hub in the US, serving as a hub for Atlas Air.
KLAX HD is another masterpiece by MisterX
High Definition Airport
- Accurate models for all buildings with baked Ambient Occlusion
- Dynamic reflections on objects and ground textures
- Custom high resolution ground textures
- HDR night lighting, animated LAX Gateway Kinetic Light Pylons
- High resolution photo scenery (15cm/px)
- 311 parking positions with randomly placed static aircraft
- Custom Mesh by maps2xplane, realistic sloped runways and taxiway underpasses
Fully Animated Airport
- Animated airport vehicles (GroundTraffic)
- Custom animated jetways and DGS at all gates (using the AutoGate plugin)
- Animated information boards on terminals
- World Traffic 3 routes already included, made by Brian "Cpt. K-man" Navy (Bird Stryke Designs)