Welcome to Mammoth Yosemite Airport! Mammoth Yosemite Airport is a small public airport just outside of the town of Mammoth in eastern California. It is located roughly 40 miles from the scenic Yosemite National Park. In addition to it’s proximity to Yosemite National Park, the local ski resort and beautiful surrounding scenery makes it a popular vacation destination.
KMMH Mammoth Yosemite Airport for is a highly detailed, ultra-realistic scenery for X-Plane 11 covering not only Mammoth Yosemite Airport, but also the surrounding area and nearby ski resort. Mammoth Yosemite Airport includes over 120 square miles of detailed, realistic scenery for you to enjoy. Some of the features included are:
Detailed rendition of KMMH
- All buildings feature ultra high resolution textures (most 4 pixels per inch).
- All buildings feature advanced PBR normal maps for realistic reflections and bump mapping.
- All buildings are highly detailed, down to even door handles.
- All buildings feature "lite" interiors to give windows more depth.
- Detailed ground textures with large scale realistic wear.
- All ground textures feature realistic normal maps.
- Realistic 3d vegetation for the entire airport.
- Wet ground textures for the airport.
- Automatically switching seasons including snowy winter version.
- Ground equipment automatically serves your aircraft upon request.
- Animated rain drops
- All models optimized for maximum performance.
- Generic custom rendition of Mammoth.
- Generic custom rendition of Mammoth Ski Resort.
- Realistic surroundings including custom forests.
- Custom 10 meter mesh with color corrected ZL16 ortho. (Thanks to Oscar Pilote for creating the amazing tool Ortho4xp)
- Custom overlay scenery based off Alpilotx’s HD Mesh V4 scenery (used with his permission)