Montauk Airport (IATA: MTP, ICAO: KMTP) is an general aviation airport located on East Lake Drive between Lake Montauk and Block Island Sound. It is the easternmost airport in New York State.
The airport has one asphalt runway 06/24 with 989 meters length and 25 meters wide and one helipad.
Follows all Skytitude High Standard.
- Wonderful Representation of Montauk Airport
- 2021 Layout Data
- Custom Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- Optional Experimental Wet Surfaces
- High quality vegetation
- Highly Detailed Buildings and Ground Surfaces
- 6500 Sq Meters of High Definition Surrounding Area
- Hand-placed Surrounding Area Objects
- Attention to Details