Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC) is located about 4 miles west of Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the fourth-largest hub for Delta Airlines, as well as a hub for Delta Connection carrier SkyWest Airlines. Salt Lake City International Airport offers scheduled flights to the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
KSLC is a detailed creation from ShortFlight Design, aka MisterX on the forum where his freeware scenery are appreciated with thousands of users.
Accurate rendition of KSLC
- Highly accurate scenery for KSLC – Salt Lake City International Airport and parts of Salt Lake City
- Accurate models for all terminals, hangars, and other buildings
- Most terminals with 3D interiors
- Dynamic reflections on buildings (X-Plane 11 only)
- Baked Ambient Occlusion
- Custom high resolution ground textures
- HDR night lighting
- High resolution photo scenery (15cm/px)
Animated and populated Airport
- Animated airport vehicles (GroundTraffic)
- Animated jetways and custom Docking Guidance System (DGS) unique to KSLC (using the AutoGate plugin)
- Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings